Privacy Statement - en.vshanab.be
1. Introduction This Privacy Statement relates to the processing of personal data of visitors of the website en.vshanab.nl of Visser & Smit Hanab bv. We, Visser & Smit Hanab bv, respect the privacy of the visitors of our website and handle your personal data carefully. In doing so we comply with the applicable laws and regulations in the field of the privacy.Visser & Smit Hanab bv is a member of Royal VolkerWessels N.V. It is possible that your personal data are processed by VolkerWessels or one of its operating companies (hereinafter: VolkerWessels).
In this Privacy Statement we inform you about the way in which we process your personal data.
2. For what purposes are the data processed and which personal data are processed? We may process personal data of the visitors of our website (hereinafter: visitors) for one or more of the following purposes:
to send newsletters;
to send vacancy alerts;
to register for events;
to order products via our website;
to respond to questions and complaints;
to conduct a customer satisfaction survey;
to respond to service requests;
to register to JongVolkerWessels;
to process job applications; job applications are subject to a separate privacy statement, which is provided with the job application form.
We process of all our visitors:
In addition you may opt for leaving personal data yourself, via our website, for one of the above-mentioned purposes. We only process personal data that you leave yourself:
first name and surname;
3. How are the personal data collected? The personal data of the visitors are obtained in the following ways:
Through the use of the website and the cookies placed thereon;
By the provision of personal data by the user himself/herself.
4. How are the personal data protected? We take the protection of personal data of the visitors of our website seriously and have therefore implemented appropriate organizational and technical measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, undesirable disclosure, unlawful change or other unlawful processing.
Employees of ours who have access to your personal data are bound to a confidentiality clause and only have access to the personal data in so far as this is necessary for performing their duties and/or supporting the website.
5. What rights do the visitors have and how can they exercise them? Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, visitors have several rights with regard to their personal data to safeguard their privacy:
Right of inspection;
Right to improve/supplement;
Right to delete;
Right to limit the processing;
Right to portability;
Right to object to processing.
The request to exercise one or more of the above rights shall be made in writing to Visser & Smit Hanab bv, to be contacted at email@example.com. To verify that the request originates from you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with your request. To protect your privacy, we ask you to blacken your pass photo and citizen service number (BSN) on this copy.
If we receive a request we will - depending on the nature of the request - first weigh up the interests involved and assess whether we can and may comply with the request. Based thereon we will send you an appropriate response.
If you do not receive a response to your request in a timely manner or if your request is denied, you may object to the Privacy Taskforce of VolkerWessels. You may also at all times object to the Data Protection Authority or institute court proceedings.
6. Provision of personal data to third parties We may share the personal data of visitors with:
Clients, partners or customers of VolkerWessels;
Companies within the VolkerWessels group;
Service providers that are engaged to provide services on behalf of VolkerWessels;
Third parties, including but not limited to supervisory agencies, the tax and customs administration or other agencies, in order to comply with statutory obligations.
We conclude processing agreements with third parties that process personal data on our behalf in order to ensure an adequate level of protection and confidentiality of the personal data of our visitors.
7. Retention period We will keep the personal data of visitors no longer than is required for the purposes for which they have been obtained, unless we are under a statutory obligation to keep the data for a longer period.
9. Links to websites of third parties Our website may contain references and/or hyperlinks to one or more websites of third parties. We are in no way liable for how these third parties comply with the privacy legislation. We recommend that you read the privacy statement on the websites of these third parties for information about the ways in which these third parties handle your personal data.
10. Changes We reserve the right to change this privacy statement unilaterally. Changes will be published on our website; please read the text on our website regularly, so that you are aware of any changes. This privacy statement was updated on 22-05-2018.
11. Contact/ questions If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.